The building of a parochial school (1898, pp. the village khornovar-Shigali).
In the eighteenth century the land on the banks of the once flowing river'na was considered a remote rural hinterland. However, the authorities they are not forgotten. Actively conducted missionary activities, the efforts Novokreschenskoy office yesterday the pagan Chuvash people converted to Orthodoxy. For this purpose in 1898 in the village was built the Orthodox Church.
Old-timers say that at first I wanted to build a temple in the neighboring village Bazaar Kill, but local inhabitants who were famous in the district for a very violent temper, flatly refused to accept missionaries. The authorities appealed to residents of the village-Shigali, colorfully painted advantages. Soon, on the outskirts of the village grew, a log Church, and next – two-storey building of the parish school where the local priest father Nicholas (in the world – Nicholas Orris) taught Chuvash boys and girls the Law of God and Russian literacy. All those years at school about 60 children. The building in which rural schoolboys of the last century were carefully bringing squeaky quill pens on paper basics, Buki and Vedi, perfectly preserved to our days. As the premises of the temple, which in the years of Soviet power gave the club.
In the Museum of the local schools cherish the memory of the famous alumni, who began with this threshold. Among them – twice Hero of Socialist Labour, former Minister of the USSR aviation industry Petr Dementyev, whose name is one of the streets of Kazan, the Hero of Soviet Union Peter Uchwytow, who died in 1944 in the battles for the liberation of Ukraine. His name is the new high school of the village.
The house of the merchant V. O. Vecerova (1910, p. New Elm)
In the village of New Elm Drozhzhanovsky municipal district of Tatarstan is the house of the merchant V. O. Vaserov. The two-story building one of the first entrepreneurs of the village of Basil and his brothers. Built of red brick made from local material in the year 1885. On the ground floor the family lived in the basement were placed the shop selling tekstilnih of goods brought from the city of Simbirsk.
In the late 19th century to the 30-ies of the head of the family Vaserov Basil successfully commissioned local residents provided the goods for the villagers.
In 1926 the building was remodeled and was used for the hut-reading room and school.
From 1937 to 1973, it functioned as the building of rural Council of deputies of workers.
In Soviet times, in some time the building was empty, then this building in 1946 1955годы was used as a village library, and later as Novoilinskii village Council, then it housed a grocery store. Now this building is empty.
The house of the merchant Shamsetdinova of Gainetdin (1870. S. CT.The simurzina) and the house of the merchant Shamsetdinova Matthew minacha. (1870. S. CT.The simurzina)
Village Old Simurzina has a long history, has experienced quite a few upheavals of fate. Despite the fact that passed not enough time from the day of Foundation of the village, still remained some buildings of the last century. One of the local attractions, is preserved to our times 2 merchant's house:
The house of the merchant Shamsetdinova of Gymmedia, the construction of the 19th century
The house of the merchant Shamsetdinova Matthew minacha, the construction of the 19th century.
These merchants were brothers. The houses were built together in approximately 1870. From all sides they have been designed with careful precision and struck by its proportions, residents of the village of that era, compared them with young girls.
The brothers had their business together. Due to the remoteness of the village from the main roads, they organized the sale of grain in large quantities. Buying grain from neighbouring villages for a low price, collect them in their huge barns. In the future, making a profit sold grain to Simbirsk, Kazan, Moscow. In addition to grain, the brothers also implemented the wool and meat in their stores.
Hymidity and Minac always and everywhere to be kept together. Even on the pilgrimage to Hajj, they traveled together.
They were dispossessed in 1926-1929. Were deported to the Urals on the link. All belongings and documents were burned, leaving only the house.
Ubeevskiy College hospital (1878 village New Ubee)
In 1878, with the help of the landowner Snezhinskiy was built Zemstvo district hospital, which employs good professionals: Trunovskiy, Chelushkina, Parshikov, Khovanskii, Makarychev and others in 1901 opened the pharmacy. In the early 21st century the hospital is closed, and placed a first-aid station. Preserved atmosphere and life of the time in which patients were treated... even has tools.